Friday, May 13, 2016

"Viv"

Hey, Guys and Girls!

I was at work the other day, sitting in my office all alone and bored, and I found an article (with accompanying video) about a new piece of tech called "Viv." Some of you may have heard of this, but for those who have not: Viv is essentially Siri 2.0 on steroids.

According to the article and video, she maps out her own code and does all kinds of complicated stuff! Way more than Siri could even dream of doing. The tech was created by the same guys who created Siri.

Check out my video (my reaction) to this tech in my new series "Random Thoughts From The Office" in which I will be posting all the random things that come to my mind. They may be like this, they may be philosophical, they be super stupid, they may make you ask yourself if I take crazy pills. In all honesty, my brain works in mysterious ways! Ha!

Anyhow, I've posted the link below. Go check it out! Smash the sub button; give me a big thumbs up! Leave me a comment in the comment section and let me know what you think of the new tech!

Personally, I watch way too much TV and have a whole Terminator scenario playing over in my mind (seriously, aside from Bicentennial Man, where does A.I. not leave mankind completely devastated??? Do these creators NOT watch TV???)

~ Kitty

{Quick edit here. Seems Blogger ate the link. Here it is. ---Josh}