Monday, May 2, 2016

New Computer and Zendikar

I finally got the new computer hooked up and running and am on the way to getting my stuff organized on it. It will take some time to get everything back in order but I can also do a bit of a 'remodel' on how I have things organized.

This also means I can work more on the blog than I have been as it will be easier for me to keep up on things than it was with just using a phone or tablet. I have learned that while they are nice, they will never replace a good ol' PC. So, in the next few days I should have most everything back in some form of order and get to work on some things I have been holding off on.


That all said. .  .

By now most of you know about the Magic: the Gathering crossover with Dungeons & Dragons in the form of Plane Shift: Zendikar. I have yet to read it so cannot give my thoughts other than it being about time we saw something like this. I have been borrowing ideas from M:tG for some time and I hope this is the beginning of something bigger.


Unfortunately that is all the time I have for now. I need to get back to getting things back in order. So have a good day, keep your work load light and your gaming load high.