Wednesday, May 4, 2016

#badkitty

Hey, Guy and Girls:

What is up? How's it going? I hope you are all having a FANTASTIC week and have an even better weekend.

Kitty here and I just wanted to introduce myself, talk a little about the channel, and give you a bit of a preview of what I've got coming your way in the VERY near future!

Firstly:

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm 27 years old and have been gaming for about 24 of those years. I proudly own, and frequently use, every console in the U.S. (yes, even my NES!). I became a "dedicated gamer" in junior high and my senior year of high school I put a gaming channel on YouTube. As I got older, I began to care about not only the games I was playing, but the people watching those games.

I had well into the 4-digits for my subscription base, but I wound up deleting the old channel (some of you may have been on there: kittythegamerchick) and creating this one. I want this new channel to be something positive and fun. My goal is that the commentary is entertaining and the games are what you, the viewers, want to see!

Granted, I'll also be uploading some of the games that I love, but I'm doing my best to bring new content to the channel and make it even better than it was before. This new channel has only been up a few weeks and I've already gotten 22 subscribers! Let's keep that number growing!

That being said, I do more than just play video games. You'll be seeing some "vlogs" (although, I don't really consider them vlogs) featuring Magic The Gathering, D&D, and just fun times hanging out with my friends and siblings. I want you guys to be, and feel like we are, a community! Guys, we're the gamers!  You'll travel with me (in vlog form) to gaming and geek events and participate in blind boxes!!

So, aside from what I just listed, here is the current game list:

-- more TubeTycoon Beta
-- Shadow of Mordor GOTY (by request)
-- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (had some issues with the previously posted videos for this one)
-- Battleborn
-- Ratchet & Clank (which, I'm currently working on)
-- Overwatch Beta
-- Overwatch (upon release)
-- Darksiders 1 & 2 (by request)
-- Assassin's Creed Syndicate (by request)
-- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

I still have some slots available for summer gaming so, let me know what you want to see!!

So, here are some links for you guys to follow/subscribe!

Twitter
YouTube
Instagram

Also, shoot me an e-mail and let me know what games you want to see this summer or just to say "hi!"

E-Mail

Hope you guys have a great rest of the week, an even better weekend, and I will see you guys later!

 ~ Kitty